|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Exchanges within 15 days of receipt. Customer responsible for return shipping costs.
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
A cute tapestry glasses purse for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses. Available in Wildflower, Scottie, Westie, Royal Stewart, or Cat prints.
- This glasses bag is able to fit a single pair of glasses
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket
- Contains a gold and silver frame with double clasp closure
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching a damage to your glasses
- Size: 4.3 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches - Weight: 0.3 Ib
Beautiful 13 oz plush lambswool scarves are available in all 32 Irish County tartans. 60 inches long with a 3 inch purled fringe. If you do not know which county your name came from, just let us know and we will do the research for you.
100% plush lambswool. Made and woven in Scotland. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of this product.
Ladies large tote bag definitively designed for an avid shopper. This shopping bag is sturdily made for a busy day at the shops; with ample room provided for your goods. Available in Westie, Scottie, Wildflower, Royal Stewart! Pair with a matching eyeglass case and change purse for a complete look.
- Pair of full width pockets located on both sides of the shopper; one is fastened with a zip and the other with velcro for a stylish variation and easy access
- Lined with a synthetic material on the inside and a zip pocket for belongings
- Top of the bag is gusseted with the tapestry material and has zip fastening across the full width, with velcro fasteners for extra security
- Two grab handles for carriage
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Mesh pocket at one end of the bag, ideal storage for a water bottle or umbrella
- Size: 12.2 x 11.8 x 5.3 inches - Weight: 1 lb
Our 10K solid gold heart with sterling silver woven band is one of our Bestsellers! Handcrafted in Ireland and comes beautifully boxed.
Legend has it that the Claddagh symbol was originated by Richard Joyce, a Galway seafarer kidnapped by pirates and sold into slavery in North Africa where he learned the art of a goldsmith. When he was released, nothing could keep him from his beloved Galway where he returned to become a master goldsmith and where he created the Claddagh Ring.
For centuries this was used as a wedding ring by the fisher folk of Claddagh village, which nestled outside the walls of Galway city in the west of Ireland.
Claddagh rings are worn as friendship, engagement or wedding rings depending on how they are worn.
Friendship: by placing the ring anywhere on your right hand.
Engagement: by placing the ring on the third finger of your left hand with the heart pointing outwards.
Wedding: by placing the ring on the third finger of your left hand with the heart pointing inwards towards your heart.
The Claddagh symbols are the Heart for Love, the Crown for Loyalty and the Hands for Friendship.
Made in Ireland, this is considered a "heavy" claddagh ring due to the weight of silver. It is substantial and made to last for years to come. You will not be disappointed in its quality.
The story of the Claddagh on this ring is a tale of eternal devotion. Its design echoes the words of the Irish sailor who first crafted it for his sweetheart “With these hands I give you my heart, and I crown it with my love”, and it's symbols represent love (heart), friendship (hands) and loyalty (crown).
This precious ladies sterling silver, Claddagh ring has been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle. Comes gift boxed and available in whole and half sizes.
3.58 grams of silver; Crown to heart measures .39 inches
Our made in Ireland Gents puffed heavy Claddagh ring is featured in sterling silver. Hallmarked at Dublin Castle. Heavier than the usual Claddagh which means it's going to last!
Available in whole and half sizes. Comes boxed.
Stunning Aran sweater with zipper and pockets Fine Aran detail and various color choices. 100% Merino wool and made in Ireland.
Colors Available: Parsnip, Army Green, Natural, Navy, Marl Blue & Damson
If unsure of size, contact us with a few measurements and we will advise. They run true to size.
Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery if size is out of stock.
All made in Scotland from poly viscose making them machine washable -- great when you have kids! Available for ages 1 to 14. Select age size when ordering. If unsure, you can provide measurements (waist and length) to us and we will advise accordingly. This item is not available in specific tartans.
If you size you need is not in stock, please contact us directly for information on our next shipment.